Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Halloween Horror Movie Countdown Reviews: Day 26 - Wrong Turn Franchise.

Sorry guys, I won't be able to do Day 27-28 or 29 today, as school is in the way. But I will make sure that I have them tomorrow, and this is a promise! But for now I have Day 26 up.

Day 26: Wrong Turn Franchise

The Plot: Wrong Turn is a movie directed by Rob Schmidt starring: Desmond Harrington as Chris. Eliza Dushku as Jessie. Emmanuelle Chriqui as Carly. Kevin Zegers as Evan. Lindy Booth as Francine. Julian Richings as Three Finger. Ted Clark as One Eye. Gary Robbins as Garry Robbins as Saw Tooth. The Sequels were directed by different producers such as: Joe Lynch (2), Declan O'Brein (3-4-5). Starring: Erica Leehrsen (One of my favourite actresses) as Nina. Henry Rollins as Dale. Texas Battle (One of my favourite Actors) as Jake. Aleksa Palladino as Mara. Daniella Alonso as Amber. Steve Braun as Jonesy. Matthew Currie Holmes as M.  Crystal Lowe as Elena. Tom Frederic as Nate. Janet Montgomery as Alex. Gil Kolirin as Floyd. Christian Contreras as Willy. Jennifer Pudavick as Kenia. Tenika Davis as Sara. Kaitlyn Leeb as Bridget. Terra Vnesa as Jenna. Dean Armstrong as Daniel. Victor Zinck Jr. as Kyle. Doug Bradley as Maynard. Camilla Arfwedson as Angela. Simon Ginty as Billy. Roxanne McKee as Lita. Paul Luebke as Gus. Oliver Hoare as Julian. The Original is about Chris, on his way to a meeting for work stuck in a traffic jam. He decides to turn around and take a different route. While taking that different route he accidentley crashes into a group of stranger's car, as there tires were flat due to barbed wire. 4 of the people decide to look for some help, while the other 2 stay by the cars and get killed, by sadistic disfigured cannibals who have been in-breeding for generations long. Who are also after the other 4 people who left the cars. The sequel, was a big hit, even though it didn't make the big screen, many people liked it. The third installment was a step down from the other 2. Alot of people felt dissapointed as there were to many men who were all 1 dimensional assholes. But seen the circumstances, it's understandable, but alot of people still didn't like it. The Fourth Installment, wasn't liked either due to poor acting and stupid descisions made by the charachters. The Fifth installment, was liked a bit more than 3 and 4. This movie focused more on the Gore factor, more so then the other ones which were already gory. Overall they are good films, with a few flwas here and there. But the fanbase is still big, and alot of people still have hope in the Franchise.

Personal Review: I personally love all the movies they all have gore, which I personally like now and then. Alot of people say that there are to much Wrong Turns, but I would personally love to see some more Wrong Turn's. I loved the original, they had very good actors! The sequel, also had very good and famous actors in it, I personally liked it, but not as much as the original. The third installment, was a bit of a let down to me. There were just too much men!! The Fourth installment I personally loved alot, I loved the change of scenery... but I have to agree the acting in this movie has to probably be the weakest of all 5. But the plot was very cool, and I just loved the scenery it was amazing!! The Fifth installment, was also a very good one, the scene where one of the cannibals was playing with the girls insides. It had a few shocking and cruel deaths, that stepped up compared to the other ones. And I liked the scenery in this one to. I love all the wrong turns, and always will love them. Tomorrow I will be fully caught up with the dates, that I promise you guys. Thanks for visiting my page :-D.

No comments:

Post a Comment