Friday, October 4, 2013

Halloween Horror Movie Countdown Reviews Day 4: Jeepers Creepers.

Day 4: Jeepers Creepers.
                                             
The Plot: Jeepers Creepers (1 and 2) are both directed by Victor Salva.The Original introduced the Jeepers Creepers Villain. In the original he was more a mysterious creeper, that stayed in the background. In the second one he was shown more, they also made him out to be a more unserious and kind of goofish in the sequel, which many people did not like. The Original featured Gina Phillips as Trish. Justin Long as Darry. They are passing by the country side on their way to visit their mother. And they drive by a house and they see a man throwing corpses in a chute. And the Creeper follows them and stalks them throughout the movie tell he gets what he wants. The sequel set a few days after the original features yet again Justin Long as Darry but this time in a minor role. And also Ray Wise as Jack. Nicki Aycox as Minxie. Follows a Basketball team that just won the championship going on a road trip in a school bus. They drive by the country side where the original plays. Minxie see's the Creepers victims warnings in her dreams. Both films did great in the box office. And is still a very popular horror movie that many people will continue to like.

Personal Review: I personally loved the original. It showed the creeper's more serious and darker side. He was really in the background. And ever since I was a little boy, that one scene with the crepper throwing those corpses in the chute, and afterwards being out of a sight for a minute, then suddenly just staring at them from a distance out of nowhere. Has to probably the most scary scene I saw in a film. And I have literally scene 100's of Horror Movies, and that scene is just as creepy as fuck. The sequel showed a more goofy side on the crepper, which was kind of dissapointing, espcially since their isn't a third film to back it up. I personally think if they would have some carachter devolpment in this movie it would have become very good, but ti was just random stupid kids that you could not relate with. I personally did like Minxie's carachter and thought they should have done something more with her carachter, as her scenes were the high lights of the movie. And Jack, was too unbelievable, which really ruined the movie for me. So overall I love the original, and is in my top 50 Horror Movies! But the sequel was very dissapointing in my eyes, mainly cause of the joker creeper, and the lack of carachter devolpment.

I will soon make a loose review of these 2 movies, and give more info. And also my Personal Rating. Thanks for visiting my page, tomorrow Day 5 will be up, and don't forget to check my Halloween Movie Franchise Reviews, where I review all 10 movies of Halloween. Thanks again for visiting my page, and stay tuned for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment