Sunday, October 13, 2013

Halloween Horror Movie Countdown Review: Day 12 & 13 - The Others & The Sixth Sense

Day 12: The Others
                                               
The Plot: The Others is a movie directed and written by Alejandro Amenábar. Starring: Nicole Kidman (One of my favourite actresses) as Grace. Fionnula Flanagan as Bertha. Alakina Mann as Anne. James Bentley as Nicholas. The Story is about a mother with her 2 photosensitive children living in an old mansion. It takes place in the second world war. As soon as the new nanny comes. Grace starts noticing Paranormal Activity... or so she thinks. The Movie had an extremely shocking ending. The Box Office was great!!

Personal Review: I personally love this movie. it has a creepy atmoshpere that gives you chills. Very good scares! Good Story, Good Actors. It's probably one of the best movies I have ever watched. It is a truely frightning movie with a good pace. It isn't a cheap ''Paranormal'' movie. This one really has a story that really leaves you shocked. It's extremely well established and written. I would recommend it to anyone.

Soon I will make a longer review with more details.

Day 13: The Sixth Sense
                                             
The Plot: The Sixth Sense is a movie Directed and Written by M. Night Shyamalan. Starring: Bruce Willis (One of my favourite actors) as Malcom. Haley Joel Osment (Another one of my favourite actors) as Cole. Toni Collette as Lynn. Olivia Williams as Anna. The movie is about a shy introverted little boy. Who sees dead people's spirits. He seeks help by a Child Psychologist named Malcom. Who himself has lost a patient and is trying to redeem himself by helping Cole. But he stumbles upon a case on something he didn't expect. And soon finds out that his life has drastically changed.

Personal Review: This is also one of my favourite movies. The acting is outstanding, and the plot is extremely good paste, that it's even fun for non thriller-horror lovers to watch. It's all about the sotry with this movie. With a few frightning scares. The actors were all so good! And Haley's acting was probably the best acting I have seen by a child. It's really good!!! I would again recommend it for anyone.

Soon I will write a review about it, with more details and my personal rating. Thanks for visiting my page. Tomorrow Day 14 will be up. Thanks again.

No comments:

Post a Comment